Today, we want to use this space to tell you more about us. What are NCV Grading’s origins? Who is behind this project? What technology do we use? What is our goal?
During the beginning of 2022, what is now NCV Grading began to take shape. It was a few months ago when we publicly kicked off the project, but, as with all entrepreneurship, this business idea had been in the head of our team captain, Josep Egea, for a long time. NCV Grading is the result of the study, research, and commitment of Josep, a collector of banknotes and coins for more than 25 years whose passion for numismatics runs in the family.
The deeper Josep got into this world, the more he realized the lack of support collectors had and the need to create a quality, impartial, and safe proximity service. Entering into the cumbersome process of sending specimens that had to travel thousands of kilometers to be graded and encapsulated seemed to him a costly odyssey not without risk. It was necessary to find a way to make this service closer and more reliable. After years of training and research, he set to work to meet this need, which was in great demand not only in Spain but also in Europe. After years of research and study, he finally decided to fill that gap himself.
Today, surrounded by a specialized team of professionals, NCV Grading is a reality celebrated by many. With only a few months of existence, we have already received the support of emblematic numismatic stores in different parts of our country, specimens with our stamp are about to see the light in very well-known auction houses and, in addition, we have caught the attention of European dealers who have shown interest in our services. During the first three months alone, we have received in our laboratories more than 600 pieces for certification. These milestones, among others, achieved in such a short time, reinforce our mission.
Quality and security are our guaranties
Our service is backed by high-quality control and security standards that have made veteran collectors who came to us out of curiosity become loyal customers.
These are some of our quality security measures:
- Inviolable capsules sealed with high technology: perfectly tested, our capsules are sealed using high frequency and ultrasounds
that make it impossible to open without breaking them.
- Certificate alphanumeric number: unique code for coins and banknotes generated automatically by our informatics program. The customer can check the code from the web at any time.
- Watermark: the coin label comes with a watermark.
- Invisible ink: used for banknote certification and only visible under ultraviolet light.
- Security thread and die-cut label: also for the banknote label, although it can be seen with the naked eye, it is better with ultraviolet light. The labels for banknotes are die-cut, a detail that gives them a unique personality.
- Security ink: used in the letters of the NCV Grading logo on the banknote label. Depending on the incidence of light, it will be seen in one color or another (just like in Euro banknotes).
Our headquarters are in Valencia (Spain), and to all these measures, carefully designed, we add proximity in the treatment to resolve any questions or queries, and we are committed to reducing deadlines to about 20 working days, depending on the order.
This is just the beginning of a great project. If you want to check the quality of our service, do not hesitate. We are looking forward to meeting you and and pamper your collection.
This is only the beginning of a big project. If you want to try the quality of our services don’t hesitate and contact us. We are looking forward to meeting you and taking good care of your collection.